Saturday, January 26, 2008

Judge Robert Leachman

It's like a little kid's matching game.


I have this photo album of Lewis Leachman's most of the pictures are not identified. I have his daughter, Pauline's scrapbook.







The photographer's mark says Anniston, Alabama. Never heard of it, not found any family in Alabama. And then Pauline's scrapbook has an obit for Judge Leachman who had gone to live with his daughter in Anniston.


I remember one time my Grandmother had gone to New Orleans or the Mississippi Gulf Coast on a trip. While shopping in a department store, the clerk was named Leachman. My
grandmother asked her what her grandparents names were and
she did not know! All she knew was Grandma and Grandpa.
I bet she was this guy's great great great great granddaughter.






















No comments: